Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Toys...blog #1

Sorry its such a bad picture, I took it with my cell phone....LOL! It is a Nikon Coolpix L110. I LOVE it so far! Haven't gotten to take too many pictures with it yet, so I cannot wait till the weekend so I can start playing with it!

In return for the camera, the darling BF (who bought it for me) had to get his own toy.....

A brand new LG TruSlim FRAME 42" Plasma TV. It is great so far. I can't wait to watch a movie on it, which I'll probably do this afternoon, beings I have the rest of the day off from work. (After grocery shopping for Granny, that is).

When I got home from work today, I found a package on my steps. What was it? The first addition to my new collection....cameras! Vintage, to be exact. This collection is going to be expensive, I have a feeling, but it'll be worth it because they are SO cool! This little gem below I got for $15. Sadly, it doesn't work, but it still is really freaking cool to look at. Its so cute! All small and boxy.
Its a Kodak "Holiday Flash" Brownie. Now, I don't know much about old cameras, so I'd like to get a book with the history of cameras, so I can learn a little more about what I am buying. I can't wait to enjoy my new collecting hobby!


In closing for today, beings I still have LOTS to do today, Emma wanted to say hi. She won't sit still long enough to get a real good shot, so for now this one will have to do.

I will have a New Toys....blog #2 later on today...more pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment